2009年11月24日火曜日

Sun Chan - Feng Shui Tour of the another world: the 200 U.S. dollars for the development of future Sun

After leaving, I came to investigate Kerry again! I found everyone waiting! Mr. Wang is talking about something hard! While Meyer and Helen were sitting in the non-stop singing of love princess! Since coming to see me, they are not certain is intended to prevent! I stand with: "adults come back!"

"Ah, you talk very speculative Oh! What seems to be working right?" I laughed.

"Yes! Adults! Her Carcia Meyer has already tried to help, and the seal of the atrocities of the invaders!" Princess Helen is happy for me.

"Ah, is this true?" I came to Meyer.

"Of course, was true!" Said Meyer saw genuine emotion: "Our fight is not ungrateful to the troops



祝福の宝石 | MOE rmt | デカロン rmt  |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿